Deadline for Financial Aid Applications:
April 15 extended to April 30
A limited number of Financial Aid will be offered to participants (especially graduate students and postdocs) in C. elegans Development, Cell Biology and Gene Expression Meeting/Asia-Pacific C. elegans Meeting. Only individuals who would otherwise be unable to attend the meeting will be considered for these limited funds. Please make every effort to secure your own funding and leave the meeting funds to the needy.
- Attend from overseas
- Presenting author of a poster/oral presentation
- No more than three people from the same lab will be eligible for financial aid
- Complete Registration and Abstract Submission. You do not need to complete the payment until the Financial Aid decision is notified.
- Download the application form from here.
- Fill in the form (“Justification of financial need” must be written by the PI of the applicant).
- Submit the application form via e-mail to email@example.com. The email must come directly from the PI of the applicant.
Decision will be notified by May 9.The financial aid will mainly be in the form of Registration Fee Waivers. For limited cases, Accommodation Fee will also be waived (Twin Rooms, July 15-19, 4 nights; room mates will be selected from the financial aid awardees).